BlackSheep Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying for BS

3 posters

Go down

Applying for BS Empty Applying for BS

Post  Gigawar Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:57 am

What is your REAL name?
Brandon

What is your IGN ( In game name )?
Gigaware

How old are you?

Where do you live?
United States

What is your ping in bRO?

Do you Have Ventrilo? (if no, download it now!)
Yes

What was your previous GUILD?
Strong Hold

Explanation Why you left. -
Focus on college applications

Which Days Can you WOE?
weekends

Why do you want to join BlackSheep?
I first saw your guild in game after I returned from a long break, I liked the fact your named after a really cool metric song, in which I saw on Scott Pilgrim Vs The World. And I noticed all of your members are strong, so I figured it would be a good place to start back up.

What job are you applyng for?
Professor, however, if needed I can pull my priest out of retirement.

Applying for BS Screenshot

Gigawar

Back to top Go down

Applying for BS Empty Re: Applying for BS

Post  minako20 Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:12 pm

well i'm not strong . . . hope to see you in BS /gg

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
minako20
minako20

Back to top Go down

Post  Slipknot Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Hello Brandon thanks for considering our guild.I just have a couple of questions before we can get to the build critiques. The build critique will take 2 SS to process to completion. One SS will be for EQs and the other for Stats. But first the questions.

What are the skills you use for WoE for the class you are applying as?
What are your Swaps?
What are your items in your inventory?
Are you willing to reroll to other classes if needed?
And are you comfortable with a pinoy guild leader always laughing like crazy on vent?
and can you follow my stats on prof and builds?
how long have you been playing prof?
Change your wool and tidal make it +0

go pure redux with xband/x3ds/xretri with Giearth Cards and use thunder resist potions with it
- rosaries with Alligator cards
- Main GR/GTB in VA/VS at all times (cranial when buffs etc.)

Swaps:
- Orc Lord
- Hide

Stats:
- why is your def so high? it should only be 120.
- pump up more str to carry more gemstones. int and str be about the same, around 400.
- 300luk total (ex. 297+3)
- 195 total dex
- 197 aspd
Post Another SS

Asap -Slipknot
Slipknot
Slipknot

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigawar Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:56 pm

I will use the skills that are what any professor would use in WOE, I'm confident you know them.
Swaps are most of the same items with different cards in them (ex. +8 GJ with Angeling Card, etc.)
Items in my invetory usually consist of my gems, cobwebs, other items needed for prof, and my swaps.
I can reroll to other classes, I mainly am a spell caster/Supporter. Meaning I play Prof, Bio, Wiz, and HP the best. I have a hard time with mele classes other than Sinx which I am fairly good at.
I am fine with a pinoy guild leader on vent as long as he can speak english to me as for I only know english and Spanish.
I can follow your stats for prof, I had my stats mainly set for PvP action not WoE.
Prof has been my character for two months, or so. I had played High Priest for over three years prior.
Why change them to +0?
Why switch my xmed for a x3ds? That seems to neglect a supportive prof, unless you have a different pro build in mind?
I don't see a point in the hide ability since I have a Sinx Card, but please elaborate, I am more than willing to listen and discuss the build.

My def is so high cause of PvP, during WoE it would be substaintally lower and would replace it into str like you said.

Feel free to e-mail me or something, untill the account I registered on here is accepted it's hard for me to check the site, and my e-mail is connected right to my iPhone, and I'd really like to discuss more.

brandonjpscott@gmail.com

thanks.

Brandon

Gigawar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:12 pm

OK, Since i saw that u are very interested to join in our Guild. i accept u here in BS but, we need Pally and Bio and Sniper and whitesmith. You need to Choose among those 4 jobs to play in our Guild.
Sweet
Sweet
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigar Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:13 pm

Additionally I would like to say, that I have a solid base knowledge of Ragnarok, and the game play itself this being my 7th anniversary of playing. So, I would like to say that I am capable of playing any character fairly well, but that I am best at non-mele fighters. However, if you needed mele characters I am more than able to do so, just would have to practice the characters, wouldn't take me too long. Thanks for taking a look at me.

Gigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigwar Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Which one do you perfer? I could play any of the four you need. I would prefer Bio, however, I have experience in Sniper and Pally.

Just let me know which one, I'll create it to your build spesifications. Thank Sweet.

Gigwar

Back to top Go down

Post  Slipknot Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Follow this stats
Applying for BS 48739054

Just change your tidal and wool to +0 you know thana? it can kill your pally because you have a high vit.

If you don't have x3ds its fine just change your cards in your headgears put 3 giaearth cards
Nevermind the hide ability just post another ss with complete equips and stats.
o pure redux with xband/x3ds/xretri with Giearth Cards and use thunder resist potions with it
- rosaries with Alligator cards
- Main GR/GTB in VA/VS at all times (cranial when buffs etc.)

Swaps:
- Orc Lord
Your Job is
Always take off enemy LP on stack. LP during stack movement.
- Deluge/Volcano/Wind
- Dispell enemies in range
- Change element on stray enemies
- Fiber lock
- Never BOLT.
Slipknot
Slipknot

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigawar Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Slip, I'm confused. Sweet just asked for something that's not a Prof, you just gave me helpers on Prof, which I thank you for.

However, I am just wondering which on the four that Sweet listed that you guys want me to create for the guild? I'll create it later on today and such. I have a wrestling meet today and tomorrow, so please don't be alarmed if I am slightly inactive those two days, I apologize in advanced.

Just let me know so I can get started on that.

Thanks,

Brandon

Gigawar

Back to top Go down

Post  Slipknot Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Oh sorry i assume that you can woe today cause we need prof this morning
Let me know something are you Brandon from (The Devoted) Guild Before?
Slipknot
Slipknot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:48 pm

OK, Use ur Bio as for now. And reserve your prof. and pally and HP if i needed. go 26 for invite.

Welcome to Blacksheep guild. And I'm looking forward that u are going to stay here forever in our Guild and be one of our Loyal members here.

Close Thread.

Sweet
Sweet
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down